Subscribe by email
- Automatic Code Generation For Quantopian Platform
- Data-mining And Validating Thousands Of Potential Price…
- Deterministic Machine Design of Trading Systems With Strict…
- Quant Trading Without Neural Networks or Genetic Algorithms
- Fooled by Randomness Through Overfitting And Selection Bias
- The Most Important Performance Measure of Trading Strategies…
- Identifying High Probability Short-term Patterns
- Asset Allocation (23)
- Economic Analysis (82)
- Forex trading (8)
- Market Statistics (324)
- Premium Content (158)
- Premium Signals (9)
- Price Action Lab Alerts (133)
- Price Action Lab Patterns (160)
- Quantitative trading (137)
- Risk Management (49)
- Strategy Synthesis (88)
- Technical Analysis (826)
- Trading Strategies (155)
- Trend following (61)
- Uncategorized (39)
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Another “lesson” list I do not agree with.
The profit target of 2% for a long TLT position at the open of March 20, 2012 was hit just three days from my relevant post and at a time when most analysts expected an accelerated decline. What is next for TLT and for … Continue reading
This alert is about long and short signals in major ETFs.
This alert is for SPY.
The recent rally in NASDAQ-100 and QQQ has some technical similarities with the one during the early part of 2010 that ended with a violent correction. Periods of persisting oversold conditions such as the present one (a 12-week NASDAQ-100 winning streak) can be very problematic … Continue reading
This alert is about signals in DJ30 stocks.
NASDAQ-100 and QQQ have posted gains for 12 weeks in a row, or on a weekly basis at the end of each week since the beginning of this year. If the close of the next week is also positive, they will be up on a … Continue reading