Subscribe by email
- Data-mining And Validating Thousands Of Potential Price…
- Deterministic Machine Design of Trading Systems With Strict…
- Quant Trading Without Neural Networks or Genetic Algorithms
- Fooled by Randomness Through Selection Bias
- The Most Important Performance Measure of Trading Strategies
- Identifying High Probability Short-term Patterns
- Fooled by Machine Learning Applied to Trading Algo…
- Asset Allocation (19)
- Economic Analysis (79)
- Forex trading (8)
- Market Statistics (303)
- Premium Content (124)
- Premium Signals (4)
- Price Action Lab Alerts (133)
- Price Action Lab Patterns (157)
- Quantitative trading (121)
- Risk Management (46)
- Strategy Synthesis (87)
- Technical Analysis (815)
- Trading Strategies (152)
- Trend following (58)
- Uncategorized (34)
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Another “lesson” list I do not agree with.
The profit target of 2% for a long TLT position at the open of March 20, 2012 was hit just three days from my relevant post and at a time when most analysts expected an accelerated decline. What is next for TLT and for … Continue reading
This alert is about long and short signals in major ETFs.
This alert is for SPY.
The recent rally in NASDAQ-100 and QQQ has some technical similarities with the one during the early part of 2010 that ended with a violent correction. Periods of persisting oversold conditions such as the present one (a 12-week NASDAQ-100 winning streak) can be very problematic … Continue reading
This alert is about signals in DJ30 stocks.