Subscribe by email
- Data-mining And Validating Thousands Of Potential Price…
- Deterministic Machine Design of Trading Systems With Strict…
- Quant Trading Without Neural Networks or Genetic Algorithms
- Fooled by Randomness Through Selection Bias
- The Most Important Performance Measure of Trading Strategies
- Identifying High Probability Short-term Patterns
- Fooled by Machine Learning Applied to Trading Algo…
- Asset Allocation (17)
- Economic Analysis (81)
- ETF Analysis (526)
- Folklore (14)
- Forex trading (8)
- Market Statistics (304)
- Premium Content (374)
- Price Action Lab Alerts (133)
- Price Action Lab Patterns (157)
- Quantitative trading (115)
- Risk Management (47)
- Technical Analysis (581)
- Trading System Analysis (87)
- Trading System Design (92)
- Trading System Synthesis (86)
- Trend following (58)
- Uncategorized (18)
- Warnings (10)
Copyright Notice© 2016 Michael Harris. All Rights Reserved. We grant a revocable permission to create a hyperlink to this blog subject to certain Terms and Conditions. Any unauthorized copy, reproduction, distribution, publication, display, modification, or transmission of any part of this blog is strictly prohibited without prior written permission.
Category Archives: Price Action Lab Patterns
Version 7.0 of Price Action Lab software was updated to include all three add-ons for Gold, System Code and Momentum. Click here to download the demo.
The objective of this blog is to show how one can use Price Action Lab to search for price patterns and analyze their significance using available tools. The examples are from the Australian market and include an index and a … Continue reading
Last year, I devoted substantial time and effort in upgrading the capabilities of my data-mining algorithms. I thought that was necessary because the rate at which signals are exploited has increased due to the widespread availability and use of quantitative … Continue reading
Price Action Lab v7.0 was recently released. The new version of this quantitative trading software offers several new features and comes with an add-on that allows a massive expansion of its capabilities.
The optimum length of short-term price action patterns used to generate entry and exit signals depends on market conditions and cannot be determined in advance. It often pays to use a mix of patterns that respond to different market conditions. In short-term trading there … Continue reading
We are pleased to announce the release of Price Action Lab v7.0. The new version offers several new features and comes with an add-on that allows a massive increase in the capabilities of this quantitative trading software.
A system for trading GBPUSD based on daily data was machine designed by Price Action Lab on June 5, 2012. This post is an update on the performance of this system.