Sample of Premium Stocks
If you like what you see below, you may subscribe here.
Stock Signals for Monday, October 15, 2018
This report includes long and short quantitative signals from a universe of 84 S&P 100 stocks. Charts for selected names are also included.
More details about the methodology can be found at the end of this report.
Analysis for October 15, 2018
Directional Stock Probabilities
Long signals: BA, NEE, CL, KO, TGT
Short signals: AAPL, CMCSA COP, CVS
KO (LONG) could rebound as it gets close to 200-day moving average:
AAPL (SHORT) appears to have some more downside potential:
COP (SHORT) inside-day on Friday could deliver more downside:
CVS (SHORT) may look for 200-day moving average support:
Stock price action anomaly identification
Long signals: TRV
Short signals: AAPL
TRV (LONG) could rebound after testing June lows:
Conflicts between directional probabilities and anomaly detection
Directional probabilities are generated by DLPAL LS software. Only the top/bottom 5 (at maximum for each side) are listed based on score equal to directional bias (P-delta) times significance (S) of the results, P-delta greater than 55 and Significance greater than 3. For more information see the manual of DLPAL LS software.
Price action anomaly identification is accomplished with the use of DLPAL DQ software. All results for high probability signals are listed. For more information see the manual of DLPAL DQ software.
After the signal are identified, we apply simple charting to select the stocks with the highest probability of moving along the signal direction.
Below are the list of stock symbols used in the analysis. Note that signals that fulfill certain conditions are generated only for the associated symbols.
AAPL ABT AGN AIG ALL AMGN AMZN AXP BA BAC BIIB BK BLK BMY C CAT CELG CL CMCSA COF COP COST CSCO CVS CVX DHR DIS DUK DWDP EMR EXC F FDX GD GE GILD GS HAL HD HON IBM INTC JNJ JPM KO LLY LMT LOW MCD MDT MET MMM MO MRK MS MSFT NEE NKE NVDA ORCL OXY PEP PFE PG QCOM RTN SBUX SLB SO SPG T TGT TRV TXN UNH UNP UPS USB UTX VZ WBA WFC WMT XOM
All signals should be analyzed in the context of recent price action. This is quantitative discretionary analysis, not systematic. For systematic signals click here.
- The daily Premium Stocks signals are published daily before the market open.
- Subscribers are responsible for the interpretation of the Premium stocks signals.
- Interpretation and validation of selected signals may be offered from time to time.
- The Premium Stocks signals should be interpreted in the context of probability only.
- The specific risk/reward criteria used are only for the calculations and should not be confused with actual profit target and stop-loss levels.
- Conflicting signals between directional probability results and price action anomaly results (for example LONG in one and SHORT in the other) are ignored.
- Short signals have often lower true (not calculated) probability of success due to the longer-term upward bias of the stock market.
The premium stocks signals are provided as an educational trading tool for informational purposes only and do not constitute investment advice. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, fitness or timeliness for any particular purposes of the premium stocks signals. Under no circumstances the premium stocks signals should be treated as financial advice. The author of this website is not a registered financial adviser. Before subscribing read our Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions. Acceptance of terms and conditions is required before subscribing.
Any unauthorized copy, reproduction, distribution, publication, display, modification, or transmission of any part of Price Action Lab Blog is strictly prohibited without prior written permission.