- Price Action Lab Blog Strategies Performance in 2016
- Machine Learning With DLPAL PRO: Part Three
- Announcing The Release of DLPAL v1.0
- Announcing The Release of DLPAL PRO
- Machine Learning With DLPAL PRO: Part One
- Automatic Code Generation For Quantopian Platform
- Data-mining And Validating Thousands Of Potential Price…
- Deterministic Machine Design of Trading Systems With Strict…
- Asset Allocation (30)
- Economic Analysis (83)
- Forex trading (8)
- Machine learning (8)
- Market Statistics (351)
- Premium Content (210)
- Premium Signals (15)
- Price Action Lab Alerts (133)
- Price Action Strategies (160)
- Quantitative trading (147)
- Risk Management (52)
- Strategy Synthesis (90)
- Technical Analysis (836)
- Trading Strategies (162)
- Trend following (63)
- Uncategorized (42)
Tag Archives: DLPAL
In this article we list some of the reasons DLPAL does not include in trading strategy synthesis exits based on number of bars since entry. An example is included.
After a long time there are nearly equal long and short signals in the quantitative analysis of S&P 100 stocks. This is a rare signal and possibly bearish short-term.
In this article we outline the steps for developing a trading strategy for TLT ETF using the delay trade input option. Out-of-sample performance is analyzed in Amibroker and Quantopian platform.
Even if the stock market is a casino, as some believe, it nevertheless offers very high odds to participants. As the simulations below show, the stock market has been very generous to the majority of traders who know how to … Continue reading
In this article we outline the steps for developing a trading strategy for XLF ETF. The out-of-sample performance is analyzed in the Quantopian platform and it is shown to significantly outperform the SPY benchmark.
In this article we list the validation tools provided by DLPAL. Validation methods are an important integral part of strategy development. DLPAL offers different validation methods to increase the significance of the results.
In this article we show one way DLPAL can be used to execute a long/short equity strategy. The features generated by the p-indicator function of the program are used to identify long and short candidates. An example is included.