- Price Action Lab Blog Strategies Performance in 2016
- Machine Learning With DLPAL PRO: Part Three
- Announcing The Release of DLPAL v1.0
- Announcing The Release of DLPAL PRO
- Machine Learning With DLPAL PRO: Part One
- Automatic Code Generation For Quantopian Platform
- Data-mining And Validating Thousands Of Potential Price…
- Deterministic Machine Design of Trading Systems With Strict…
- Asset Allocation (31)
- Economic Analysis (84)
- Forex trading (8)
- Machine learning (9)
- Market Statistics (367)
- Premium Content (245)
- Premium Signals (17)
- Price Action Lab Alerts (134)
- Price Action Strategies (161)
- Quantitative trading (162)
- Risk Management (58)
- Strategy Synthesis (93)
- Technical Analysis (840)
- Trading Strategies (167)
- Trend following (64)
- Uncategorized (45)
Tag Archives: P-Dow Indicator
DLPAL workspace and deep learning results for DOW-30 stocks as of the close of Friday, October 21, 2016.
Last Tuesday we reported in a premium article an unusually bearish signal from the P-Dow indicator. We warned our subscribers about the possibility of a market correction within a few days from the signal. Below are excerpts from the article.
Since the blog post two days ago about a stock market short-term bearish signal from the P-SP50 indicator, interest in this type of analysis has been growing. Here are the results for the P-Dow and P-SP50 indicators as of the close … Continue reading
High uncertainty has caused the S&P 500 to move laterally in the last five days. At the same time, the momentum decline is halted although the index reflects a strong tendency for mean reversion. The short-term directional bias has improved … Continue reading
One of my best indicators issued a bullish signal in the stock market after the close of yesterday. The strength of this bullish signal is unusually high.
This rare signal was generated by the P-Dow indicator, which is an advanced quantitative indicator of short-term market reversals, derived from the p-indicator.