Subscribe by email
- Data-mining And Validating Thousands Of Potential Price…
- Deterministic Machine Design of Trading Systems With Strict…
- Quant Trading Without Neural Networks or Genetic Algorithms
- Fooled by Randomness Through Selection Bias
- The Most Important Performance Measure of Trading Strategies
- Identifying High Probability Short-term Patterns
- Fooled by Machine Learning Applied to Trading Algo…
- Quantitative Discretionary Trading: Back to the Future
- Asset Allocation (21)
- Economic Analysis (80)
- Forex trading (8)
- Market Statistics (309)
- Premium Content (133)
- Premium Signals (5)
- Price Action Lab Alerts (133)
- Price Action Lab Patterns (157)
- Quantitative trading (124)
- Risk Management (47)
- Strategy Synthesis (88)
- Technical Analysis (819)
- Trading Strategies (154)
- Trend following (59)
- Uncategorized (34)
Tag Archives: p-indicator
Some people contacted me after the market close about my call yesterday regarding short-term weakness based on a signal from the p-indicator. They also asked me how this indicator is different from other known indicators and what makes it so … Continue reading
Two new versions of Price Action Lab software are now available: P-indicator and Price Pattern Scanner.
The P-Dow indicator has successfully predicted the sign of stock market returns in the past 5 weeks. A blog reader asked me about the procedure I use to generate the indicator values. This is briefly presented below with some comments.
Even if only one trade out of several bad trades shows a small gain, large losses can be reduced substantially. Here is an example from last week.
All signals generated by the p-indicator that were included in the premium report of last week generated a profit based on the open of Monday. I was asked by someone who was impressed by the result to comment on the … Continue reading
Directional probabilities of Dow-30 Stocks and 27 popular ETFs, as of the close of Monday, October 19, 2015.