- Price Action Lab Blog Strategies Performance in 2016
- Machine Learning With DLPAL PRO: Part Three
- Announcing The Release of DLPAL v1.0
- Announcing The Release of DLPAL PRO
- Machine Learning With DLPAL PRO: Part One
- Automatic Code Generation For Quantopian Platform
- Data-mining And Validating Thousands Of Potential Price…
- Deterministic Machine Design of Trading Systems With Strict…
- Asset Allocation (31)
- Economic Analysis (84)
- Forex trading (8)
- Machine learning (9)
- Market Statistics (361)
- Premium Content (236)
- Premium Signals (16)
- Price Action Lab Alerts (133)
- Price Action Strategies (160)
- Quantitative trading (159)
- Risk Management (54)
- Strategy Synthesis (91)
- Technical Analysis (840)
- Trading Strategies (163)
- Trend following (64)
- Uncategorized (43)
Tag Archives: p-indicator
After a long time there are nearly equal long and short signals in the quantitative analysis of S&P 100 stocks. This is a rare signal and possibly bearish short-term.
DLPAL workspace and deep learning results for DOW-30 stocks as of the close of Friday, October 21, 2016.
Some people contacted me after the market close about my call yesterday regarding short-term weakness based on a signal from the p-indicator. They also asked me how this indicator is different from other known indicators and what makes it so … Continue reading
Two new versions of Price Action Lab software are now available: P-indicator and Price Pattern Scanner.
The P-Dow indicator has successfully predicted the sign of stock market returns in the past 5 weeks. A blog reader asked me about the procedure I use to generate the indicator values. This is briefly presented below with some comments.
Even if only one trade out of several bad trades shows a small gain, large losses can be reduced substantially. Here is an example from last week.
All signals generated by the p-indicator that were included in the premium report of last week generated a profit based on the open of Monday. I was asked by someone who was impressed by the result to comment on the … Continue reading
Directional probabilities of Dow-30 Stocks and 27 popular ETFs, as of the close of Monday, October 19, 2015.