Subscribe by email
- Automatic Code Generation For Quantopian Platform
- Data-mining And Validating Thousands Of Potential Price…
- Deterministic Machine Design of Trading Systems With Strict…
- Quant Trading Without Neural Networks or Genetic Algorithms
- Fooled by Randomness Through Overfitting And Selection Bias
- The Most Important Performance Measure of Trading Strategies…
- Identifying High Probability Short-term Patterns
- Asset Allocation (23)
- Economic Analysis (82)
- Forex trading (8)
- Market Statistics (324)
- Premium Content (158)
- Premium Signals (9)
- Price Action Lab Alerts (133)
- Price Action Lab Patterns (160)
- Quantitative trading (137)
- Risk Management (49)
- Strategy Synthesis (88)
- Technical Analysis (826)
- Trading Strategies (155)
- Trend following (61)
- Uncategorized (39)
Tag Archives: Price Action Lab Alerts
A high probability trading setup for the open of Wednesday, March 26, 2014, was identified in a popular ETF using the scan function of Price Action Lab.
Two signals in two Dow-30 stocks, one for entry at the open and 2% profit target and stop-loss and another one for entry at the open and exit at the close exhibit good significance based on portfolio backtests.
A signal in a Dow-30 stock shows good statistics for a long position at the open of today. Update on 03/19/2014: profit target at $25.19 was hit today.
The short-term swing/position trading SPY2p5 system generated a long and a short signal yesterday, simultaneously, a result of an indecision in the markets near all-time highs.
There is an almost indisputable anti-correlation in quantitative trading between success rate and sample size. The larger the success rate, the smaller the sample size. This is true possibly because after a few occurrences of a high probability opportunity it is arbitraged … Continue reading
Two high probability trading setups for the open of Tuesday, January 21, 2014, were identified in popular ETFs using the scan function of Price Action Lab.
Two high probability setups in S&P 500 Index stocks for the open of Friday, January 10, 2014, and for 2% profit target or stop-loss, were identified by the scan function of Price Action Lab.
The rise to an all-time high for SPY was followed by an inside day formation to start a new year. Such formations signify indecision and this may not be the best way to start the year after a gain of about 30% in 2013. … Continue reading