Subscribe by email
- Data-mining And Validating Thousands Of Potential Price…
- Deterministic Machine Design of Trading Systems With Strict…
- Quant Trading Without Neural Networks or Genetic Algorithms
- Fooled by Randomness Through Selection Bias
- Identifying High Probability Short-term Patterns
- The Most Important Performance Measure of Trading Strategies
- Fooled by Machine Learning Applied to Trading Algo…
- Asset Allocation (17)
- Economic Analysis (81)
- ETF Analysis (526)
- Folklore (14)
- Forex trading (8)
- Market Statistics (304)
- Premium Content (374)
- Price Action Lab Alerts (133)
- Price Action Lab Patterns (157)
- Quantitative trading (115)
- Risk Management (47)
- Technical Analysis (581)
- Trading System Analysis (87)
- Trading System Design (92)
- Trading System Synthesis (86)
- Trend following (57)
- Uncategorized (18)
- Warnings (10)
Copyright Notice© 2016 Michael Harris. All Rights Reserved. We grant a revocable permission to create a hyperlink to this blog subject to certain Terms and Conditions. Any unauthorized copy, reproduction, distribution, publication, display, modification, or transmission of any part of this blog is strictly prohibited without prior written permission.
Tag Archives: Price Action Lab Alerts
A high probability trading setup for the open of Wednesday, March 26, 2014, was identified in a popular ETF using the scan function of Price Action Lab.
Two signals in two Dow-30 stocks, one for entry at the open and 2% profit target and stop-loss and another one for entry at the open and exit at the close exhibit good significance based on portfolio backtests.
A signal in a Dow-30 stock shows good statistics for a long position at the open of today. Update on 03/19/2014: profit target at $25.19 was hit today.
The short-term swing/position trading SPY2p5 system generated a long and a short signal yesterday, simultaneously, a result of an indecision in the markets near all-time highs.
There is an almost indisputable anti-correlation in quantitative trading between success rate and sample size. The larger the success rate, the smaller the sample size. This is true possibly because after a few occurrences of a high probability opportunity it is arbitraged … Continue reading
Two high probability trading setups for the open of Tuesday, January 21, 2014, were identified in popular ETFs using the scan function of Price Action Lab.
Two high probability setups in S&P 500 Index stocks for the open of Friday, January 10, 2014, and for 2% profit target or stop-loss, were identified by the scan function of Price Action Lab.