Subscribe by email
- Automatic Code Generation For Quantopian Platform
- Data-mining And Validating Thousands Of Potential Price…
- Deterministic Machine Design of Trading Systems With Strict…
- Quant Trading Without Neural Networks or Genetic Algorithms
- Fooled by Randomness Through Overfitting And Selection Bias
- The Most Important Performance Measure of Trading Strategies…
- Identifying High Probability Short-term Patterns
- Asset Allocation (23)
- Economic Analysis (82)
- Forex trading (8)
- Market Statistics (324)
- Premium Content (158)
- Premium Signals (9)
- Price Action Lab Alerts (133)
- Price Action Lab Patterns (160)
- Quantitative trading (137)
- Risk Management (49)
- Strategy Synthesis (88)
- Technical Analysis (826)
- Trading Strategies (155)
- Trend following (61)
- Uncategorized (39)
Tag Archives: Price Action Lab scan
This alert is about a signal generated by a scan of all Dow-30 stocks.
This alert is about signals in DJ30 stocks.
Long term investors and trend followers do not care to know if the market will rise or fall on a given day, one day in advance. A lot of traders do, including intraday, short-term, position, swing and even some option traders. … Continue reading
Last Monday I reported the formation of an inside day downside breakout pattern in SPY and I showed how that was a bullish signal based on price action analysis. Despite the drop that followed, a long position at the open of last Tuesday has generated a profit of … Continue reading
After a rare formation of two consecutive outside days, an upside breakout followed in QQQ. The resulting outside day upside breakout pattern has been historically a short signal for profit targets in the 3% range but with a low winning bias.
The p-Indicator allows a quantitative approach to scanning stocks for short-term high probability setups. Here I provide an example of how this particular indicator can be used to scan the DOW-30 stocks on a daily basis.
The last four trading days have resulted in a very rare pattern in SPY. This pattern is not rare only in the history of this ETF but it is rare across the board. It consists of a gap followed by an inside day and … Continue reading
The latest 3-bar pattern in SPY involves a gap followed by an inside day and it has a negative directional bias. Specifically, this pattern has formed 32 times since the launch of SPY and has win rate 62.50% and profit factor 1.73 for short positions with … Continue reading