Premium Market Analysis

Premium Content

Stocks on Thursdays and Bonds on Fridays [Premium Articles]

Since the start of this year, the strategy of buying SPY at the close of Wednesday and selling at the close of Thursday has returned nearly 10%. At the same time, buying TLT at the close of Thursday and selling at the close of Friday as returned 8.5%. The combined strategy is up 18.5% year-to-date while buy-and-hold is down about 1%.

For access to premium content, you must be a subscriber. Please login if you are already a subscriber or subscribe to continue reading...