The report is for week of June 8, 2020, and includes analysis of major market indexes and ETFs. Access to full article requires Premium Articles subscription.
- Weekly summary and recap.
- Weekly analysis of major indexes.
- Major index overbought/oversold conditions.
- Analysis of popular ETFs.
- Low volatility versus high beta analysis.
- Sector performance.
- Chart of the week.
1. Weekly summary
- Stocks rallied for third week in a row.
- Rally in high beta large caps was explosive.
- Bond yields surged and prices plunged.
- Gold was lower – crude oil continued to rebound.
- U.S. dollar fell for third week in a row.
Recap (June 1, 2020 – June 5, 2020)
|10-Year Note||+25 bps||-1.02%|
|Gold (London fix)||-2.6%||+10.5%|
|WTI Crude Spot||+11.1%||-35.5%|
2. Weekly analysis of major indexes
If you have any questions, you may contact support.
Specific disclaimer: This report includes charts that may reference price target levels determined by technical and/or quantitative analysis. No updates to charts will be provided if market condition changes occur that affect the levels on the charts and/or any analysis based on them. All charts in this report are for informational purposes only. See the disclaimer for more information.
Disclaimer: No part of the analysis in this blog constitutes a trade recommendation. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results. Read the full disclaimer here.
Charting and backtesting program: Amibroker
Data provider: Norgate Data