Two years ago we announced a library section in our blog for trader education that initially included 20 free and 43 premium articles on various subjects of interest to traders. The library section has grown to include 139 free and 127 premium articles as of February 2021. A free book on trading is also included.
Below is a screenshot of the contents of Trader Education library contents:
The library includes one free book and articles on the following subjects:
- Effectiveness of classical technical analysis.
- Trend-following and momentum.
- Trading, Risk and Money Management.
- Market statistics and probability.
- Perils of backtesting
- Portfolio allocation and market timing
- Hedge funds risks and performance.
- Indicators, strategies and price action anomalies.
- Trading math applications.
- Trading strategy development.
- Cryptocurrency risks and analysis.
The library also includes the following:
- Papers, Presentations and Interviews.
- Selected articles from Seeking Alpha and Medium.