The weekly reports for subscribers include scan results of highly overbought/oversold stocks from Russell 3000 index and short-term directional bias calculations for the stocks from DLPAL LS software.
1. Only the results of the scan and DLPAL LS software will be included in the reports.
2. The reports are for informational purposes only. Please read the disclaimer.
3. Frequency of reports: One report after the close of the last trading day of the week, usually a Friday provided there are enough signals.
4. We try to exclude stocks that are shown as highly overbought due to buyouts.
Below is an example of a scan of Russell 3000 after the close of Friday, October 8, 2021, based on the following criteria.
- RSI(14) > 70 (overbought = blue) or RSI(14) < 30 (oversold = red)
- More than 13 days overbought or oversold
Below is the output of DLPAL LS for the above stocks. Note that only stocks with at least 1250 bars of daily history are listed in the results.
P-long and P-short are the long and short directional bias, respectively. P-Delta is the difference P-long minus P-short. S is a measure of the significance of the results. Results are sorted for highest product P-delta x S.
Below is an example of performance for the above results, from the open of Monday, October 11, 2021, to the close of Friday, October 15, 2021.
The theoretical return from open to close for the four long and five short stocks was +4.8%. There were seven winners and two losers from the DLPAL LS results.
Specific disclaimer: The risks of investing in equities, or in equity derivatives, include total loss of capital. At times we may hold positions, long or short, calls or puts, in a number of stocks listed in these reports.
Disclaimer: The Premium Signals are provided as an educational trading tool for informational purposes only and do not constitute investment advice. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, fitness or timeliness for any particular purposes of the Premium Signals. Under no circumstances the Premium Signals should be treated as financial advice. The author of this website is not a registered financial adviser. Before subscribing please read our Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions.
Copyright notice: Any unauthorized copy, reproduction, distribution, publication, display, modification, or transmission of any part of this report is strictly prohibited without prior written permission.