- Four Intermarket Divergences [Premium Articles] February 7, 2023
We look at four Intermarket divergences in the weekly timeframe. The divergences reveal interesting dynamics. Access to the article requires a Premium Articles or an All-in-One subscription.
- S&P 500 Stocks With a History of Frequent Large Gaps [Premium Articles] February 3, 2023
The share price of Meta Platforms, Inc. (META) jumped 23.3% on February 2, 2023. This stock has seen significant gaps since its IPO, both up and down, but it does not rank among the top 20 stocks with the most ...
- Important Indicator Update and Possible Regime Change [Premium Articles] January 31, 2023
An important indicator has generated a signal, while another indicator points to a possible regime change. A Premium Articles or an All-in-One subscription is required to access the article.
- Fooled By Strategic Allocations [Premium Articles] January 18, 2023
Fund managers can be fooled by strategic allocations. A whole new show is in place for selling strategic allocations packaged as ETFs. A new class of bagholders is emerging. Access to the full report requires a Premium Articles or an All-in-One subscription.
- ChatGPT and Trading Implications [Premium Articles] January 11, 2023
Traders and investors have started using chatGPT in hope of improving their processes. The use of this new technology by the masses has certain implications. In this article, we discuss the possible impact of this new trend. Access to the ...
- A New Moving Average In Equity Market Technical Analysis [Premium Articles] December 22, 2022
A new moving average for equity market technical analysis is gaining popularity. In this article, we discuss the evolution of moving averages in technical analysis and the possible drivers behind the use of this new moving average. Access to the ...
- Two Indicators Have Reached Extreme Values [Premium Articles] December 15, 2022
Two indicators have reached extreme values. Below are the charts and our interpretation. Access to the article requires a Premium or an All-in-One subscription.
- A Stock Market Calendar Anomaly [Premium Articles] December 6, 2022
This calendar anomaly is related to the price action of this week. This anomaly is suitable for positions with options. Access to the article requires a Premium or an All-in-One subscription.
- A Simple But Persistent Anomaly in U.S. Stock Market [Premium Articles] November 30, 2022
Year-to-date, a simple strategy has outperformed SPY buy and hold by 1500 basis points! Access to the article requires a Premium or an All-in-One subscription.
- Simple Versus Exponential Moving Average in Trend-Following [Premium Articles] November 29, 2022
We use data for two equity indexes with a long history to compare the trend-following performance of strategies based on simple and exponential moving averages. Access to the article requires a Premium or an All-in-One subscription. Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sale ...