The Trend-Following Articles subscription allows access to the premium articles listed below. Two of the articles include strategy rules. New articles will be added in the future. Registration information is provided after the article list. Last updated on January 18, 2024
- A Rival of DBMF ETF And A Strategic Allocation
- Momentum Versus Trend-following
- An Example of Survivorship Bias in Trend-following
- Momentum or Trend-following? Removing the Bias
- Market Timing and Gambling
- Does Trend Following Work on Stocks?
- The CTA Correlation With Equities Is Dynamic
- Systematic Vs. Discretionary CTAs
- Entries Make The Difference in Trend-Following Performance
- Trend-Following: Classical vs. Quant Traders
- Mean Reversion Can Also Provide Convexity
- CTAs and Risk of Ruin
- Momentum Market Timers Face Hard Challenges
- Minimum Win Rate For Trend-Following Profitability
- Managed Futures Vs. Stocks In 2022: Time to Celebrate?
- Trend-Following Parameter and Optimization Space
- Ranking Stocks For Trend-following
Articles with strategy rules
- Trend-Following CTA Replication With A Strategy Trading a Single Asset (With Strategy Rules)
- Small Caps Trend-following Strategy (With Strategy Rules)
Disclaimer: The premium articles and the strategy rules are provided for informational purposes only and do not constitute investment advice. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, fitness, or timeliness for any particular purposes of the premium articles. Under no circumstances the content of the premium articles should be treated as financial advice. The author of this website is not a registered financial adviser. Before subscribing read our Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions. Acceptance of terms and conditions is required before subscribing.
Price: $495 for a year of access. Bonus: Free access to Daily Mean-Reversion Signals.
There are no refunds for cancellations. After subscribing you can download a receipt from your subscription details page. We do not provide strategy code or any other details. Any free bonus offers may be terminated if these free services are no longer available. There will be no refunds in case of termination of bonus offers. No credit card or bank details are stored in our system.
Subscription auto-renew option: Do not check the Auto Renew option. If the Auto-renew is checked by error, the recurring subscription can be canceled from account details at any time.
You may register a new account below. After the registration is processed you will be directed to PayPal where you can pay with a PayPal account or with a credit card. If after registration payment is canceled for some reason, you can always log on to our website and complete just this part later.
If for any reasons your PayPal payment cannot go through (Complete Payment is not clickable), contact us and we will email a PayPal link to complete the process. We will then activate your account manually.
Register New Account