Strategies and algos are available for sale only to professional traders and hedge funds. Contact us using the form below for details.
The rules of the strategies are available for sale only to professional traders and hedge funds. PSI5 strategy/algo is sold subject to acceptance of a non-disclosure agreement. Please read our disclaimer before ordering. Contact us below using the form for a copy of the agreement and payment instructions.
|MADAPT||Adaptive trend following algo/strategy||$1,495|
Four strategies are available for sale in a bundle. Three of the strategies are available as a free bonus to All in One subscribers after their first renewal of a three-month subscription.
|VOLZ||Volatility strategy||UVXY,SPY long/short|
|MRDJ||Mean-reversion/breakouts||Long Dow 30 stocks long|
|MRETF||Mean-reversion/breakouts||Long SPY, QQQ, TLT|
|B2S2||Mean-reversion||Long Dow 30 stocks|
For 2021 performance click here. Click on the strategy names for more information. VOLZ, MRDJ and MRETF are offered as a free bonus to All in One subscribers after their first three-month renewal. Contact us below for details. This offer may end at any time. Offer not valid with discount coupons.
PSI5 MEAN-REVERSION STRATEGY
The strategy is not data-mined but based on a formula from probability theory. This is a mean-reversion strategy and can be used to trade long-only portfolios of large cap stocks, ETFs or futures contracts.
Timeframe: daily and weekly.
- Year-to-Date PSI5 Algo Performance
- Mean-Reversion Strategy Performance
- PSI5 Mean-Reversion Strategy Update – February 25, 2021
- PSI5 Mean-Reversion Strategy Update – December 8, 2020
- Mean-Reversion Strategy For Dow 30 Stocks
- PSI5 Mean-Reversion Strategy Update
- Structural Versus Random Edges
- Large cap trading in daily timeframe
- Large cap trading in weekly timeframe
- PSI5 Strategy Performance in Weekly SPY ETF
- Mean-Reversion Strategy For Futures
- Weekly Mean-Reversion Strategy For Futures
- Volatility Adaptive Trend-Following with Mean-Reversion For Futures
- Volatility Adaptive Trend-Following with Mean-Reversion
- Importance of Stability of Trading Strategy Win Rate
MADAPT ADAPTIVE STRATEGY BASED ON RETURNS PROFILE
This is a long-short trend-following strategy that adapts a fast and a slow moving average to daily returns to follow trends. Long positions are reversed to short and vice versa so the strategy is always in the market.
- Adaptive Trend-Following Performance Update
- Trend-Following with Adaptation Mechanism Based on Daily Returns
For updated strategy performance contact us.
VOLZ VOLATILITY TRADING STRATEGY
The strategy trades UVXY long/short in the daily timeframe. All positions are entered at the next open after the signals are generated. This strategy is not data-mined but based on sound analysis. Volatility adaptation is used to boost returns and then the maximum drawdown is adjusted by applying diversification and risk management.
VOLZ volatility trading strategy are available to All in One premium content subscribers.
MRDJ Mean-Reversion Strategy For Trading Dow 30 Stocks
This is a simple mean-reversion strategy for trading Dow 30 stocks based on price breakouts.
B2S2 Mean-Reversion Strategy For Trading Dow 30 Stocks
This is a simple strategy for trading Dow 30 stocks with no parameters to optimize and no filters.
MRETF Mean-Reversion Strategy
This is a simple mean-reversion strategy for trading SPY, QQQ and TLT based on price breakouts.
For placing an order contact us. Please include the following:
- Fund name or professional trader status declaration
- Your name and position
- Full address and telephone number
- Website (if any)
Disclaimer: The strategies are provided as educational trading tools for informational purposes only and do not constitute investment advice. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, fitness or timeliness for any particular purposes of any strategy. Under no circumstances the strategies should be treated as financial advice. Please read our Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions.
Copyright notice: Any unauthorized copy, reproduction, distribution, publication, display, modification, or transmission of any part of this report is strictly prohibited without prior written permission.