- Price Action Lab Blog Strategies Performance in 2016
- Machine Learning With DLPAL PRO: Part Three
- Announcing The Release of DLPAL v1.0
- Announcing The Release of DLPAL PRO
- Machine Learning With DLPAL PRO: Part One
- Automatic Code Generation For Quantopian Platform
- Data-mining And Validating Thousands Of Potential Price…
- Deterministic Machine Design of Trading Systems With Strict…
- Asset Allocation (31)
- Economic Analysis (84)
- Forex trading (8)
- Machine learning (9)
- Market Statistics (367)
- Premium Content (245)
- Premium Signals (17)
- Price Action Lab Alerts (134)
- Price Action Strategies (161)
- Quantitative trading (162)
- Risk Management (58)
- Strategy Synthesis (93)
- Technical Analysis (840)
- Trading Strategies (167)
- Trend following (64)
- Uncategorized (45)
Tag Archives: Quant trading
Although there are many rules about trading, I can offer only one in this article because after nearly 25 years in the markets, I have seen many popular rules violated one after the other. My rule is: try to get … Continue reading
After receiving numerous requests for it, we are pleased to announce DLPAL S. This software offers quantitative trading functionality at very low cost.
In this article we include an example of trading strategy development for the GBP/USD forex pair with the use of DLPAL software.
Nearly 75% of DLPAL software sales have come from outside the U.S so far. Below are some possible reasons for this trend that we believe is present everywhere in the trading and quant software industry.
The P-Dow indicator has generated the first bearish signal for stocks in about two months. Details and backtests are included below.
DLPAL PRO’s advanced capabilities are used to implement a long/short ETF strategy. We present the flow and examples of historical attribute, test/train and scoring files. A Binary Logistic Regression classifier is used to obtain the final results.
We are pleased to announce the release of DLPAL v1.0, a software program for short-term systematic and discretionary traders that can identify anomalies in price action via the use of proprietary unsupervised and supervised machine learning algorithms.