We are pleased to announce the release of DLPAL DQ v5
DLPAL DQ is a scanner for discretionary quantitative traders with growing popularity. The software can scan any number of securities for parameter-less price action anomalies in daily or higher time-frame OHLC data. Advanced validation tools are included and code is automatically written for popular platforms to allow further testing.
The new release offers the following fixes, changes and additions:
- The results layout was modified to include more columns
- Test Strategies, Portfolio Backtest, Robustness Tests and Returns calculations are appended to results
- Selections from Test Strategies, Portfolio Backtest, Robustness Test and Returns calculations can be saved
- Profit factor values greater than 100 are set to 100 to allow sorting
- Starting with this version the help file is available only online and in pdf form
- Improved sorting of results
- Minor bug fixes and algorithm improvements
An example of how the new results layout looks like with portfolio backtest calculations is shown below.
The online DLPAL DQ manual can be found here.
Special offer: Annual subscriptions to DLPAL DQ v5 are available for limited-time from Price Action Lab Blog.
For more information about DLPAL DQ click here. We offer a two-week trial with full functionality except code generation.
For articles about DLPAL DQ click here.