We are pleased to announce the release of DLPAL S v3.
DLPAL S identifies parameter-less strategies in historical price data that fulfill user-defined performance statistics and risk/reward parameters. The program generates code for strategies and systems for popular platforms. Several validation methods are available for testing the significance of the results.
The new release offers the following fixes, changes and additions:
- The results layout was modified to include more columns
- Test Strategies, Portfolio Backtest and Robustness Tests calculations are appended to results
- Selections from Test Strategies, Portfolio Backtest and Robustness Test calculations can be saved
- Profit factor values greater than 100 are set to 100 to allow sorting
- Four equal partitions of the Extended cluster are now available for faster searches (requires multiple instances option.)
- Starting with this version the help file is available online and in pdf form
- Improved sorting of results
- Minor bug fixes and algorithm improvements
An example of how the new results layout looks like with portfolio backtest calculations is shown below.
The online DLPAL S manual can be found here.
Special offer: Annual subscriptions to DLPAL S v3 are available for limited-time from Price Action Lab Blog.
For more information about DLPAL S click here. We offer a two-week trial with full functionality except code generation.
For articles about DLPAL S click here.