Since January 2011, bitcoin daily returns volatility is 89% while $1 has grown to more than $8,314. The drawdown profile reflects the speculative nature of this currency and its high risks but some popular large caps went thought similar phases. Can bitcoin become a reserve currency? Some countries would like that.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
we respect your privacy
- Price Action Lab Blog Strategies Performance in 2016
- Machine Learning With DLPAL PRO: Part Three
- Announcing The Release of DLPAL v1.0
- Announcing The Release of DLPAL PRO
- Machine Learning With DLPAL PRO: Part One
- Automatic Code Generation For Quantopian Platform
- Data-mining And Validating Thousands Of Potential Price…
- Deterministic Machine Design of Trading Systems With Strict…
- Asset Allocation (31)
- Economic Analysis (84)
- Forex trading (8)
- Machine learning (9)
- Market Statistics (367)
- Premium Content (245)
- Premium Signals (17)
- Price Action Lab Alerts (134)
- Price Action Strategies (161)
- Quantitative trading (162)
- Risk Management (58)
- Strategy Synthesis (93)
- Technical Analysis (840)
- Trading Strategies (167)
- Trend following (64)
- Uncategorized (45)