About a year ago we announced a library section in our blog for trader education that initially included 20 free and 43 premium articles on various subjects of interest to traders. This library section has grown to include 78 free and 96 premium articles. A free introductory book on trading is also included.
Below are the counts of Trade Education section contents:
The subjects of the library include:
- One free book
- Two premium books
- Why classical technical analysis charting is no longer effective
- Trend-following and momentum
- Trading, Risk and Money Management
- Market Statistics
- Perils of backtesting
- Portfolio allocation and market timing
- Indicators, strategies and price action anomalies
- Trading Math
- Articles about trading strategy development
- Papers, Presentations and Interviews
- Selected articles from Seeking Alpha and Medium
Articles designated as “Free” allow free access. A Premium Articles subscription is required for reading premium content.
A Premium Articles subscription allows access to Weekly Premium market report, Premium Articles, Premium Trader Education and the two online books. Click here for past premium articles and here for Traders Education section. Premium articles include “Stocks to Watch“, a report published during the weekend.